|Job Ref:||204702992||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£31600/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias)|
£31,600 per annum
Mon-Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
A new opportunity has arisen within a busy Maintenance Department for a Maintenance Plant Technician (electrical biased). This company are an established materials manufacturer who have carved themselves an excellent name in their industry, due to modern developed production techniques and excellent team ethic in their multiple manufacturing sites.
Key Role Responsibilities
• Carrying out effective electrical maintenance and repair on machinery and services. PPM, Reactive Maintenance and Continuous Improvement.
• Adhere to preventative plans, lost time reports, break down reports and daily maintenance plans
• Ensuring machinery and services are maintained to meet individual department's requirements
• Conducting appropriate checks on machinery/equipment
• Performing Continuous Improvement procedures onsite and maximizing productivity
• To communicate effectively and accurately any information about stock requirements and usage to the Engineering Stores Person
• Compilation of any reports in relation to work undertaken including but not limited to: Fault Repairs, PPM, Overtime, Lost Time Reports, Breakdown Reports and expenditure
• Ensure that all machinery and equipment is used of a safe standard, and any malfunctions/missing components are immediately reported
• Adhering to all site policies
You will be required to work a Monday to Friday dayshift only, no weekends or dreaded night shifts. There is paid overtime always available for Engineers looking to increase their wages. The post holder will need to be practical with a clear skills set and a 'can do' attitude. The candidate will also need to be flexible with regards to hours worked to be able to meet the demands of the business.
This role involves working as an integral part of a team to ensure that the plant runs at optimum level, minimising downtime and achieving all internal maintenance demands.
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential & strong electrical knowledge including 3 phase manufacturing equipment & PLC systems.
• Excellent time keeping
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Good communication skills
• Driven to deliver targets
Please apply online & Tom will be in touch to discuss the position and your application in more detail.
We look forward to receiving your CV