|Job Ref:||204702557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:59|
Senior Mechanical Engineer|
£40K + market leading package
Is working for a consultancy that can offer you career progression at senior management level what you are looking for?
Are you looking to take your career that one step further by working on local and international flagship projects?
Are you an experienced and independent Mechanical Engineer with the ability to work on your own projects while working with a well established and close team?
If so, give me a call!
With a vast array of projects they are currently working on, this is an exciting opportunity for a intermediate engineer looking to grow and develop their skills set as well as manage their own projects with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will have experience within a senior role; or be ready to take the step up into a senior position as this is the natural progression. Below is further criteria:-
- Ideally degree level qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
- Must hold the ability to work on your own projects as well as within a team
- Personal, enthusiastic and hard working
- Experience using software packages such as Revit MEP, Hevacomp and AutoCAD.
- Excellent organisation and communications skills, sociable and able to adapt to different environments.
- Professional, motivated, enthusiastic, outgoing and social.
- Solid career history within Mechanical Building Services Design.
If you would like more information on this position I have available please feel free get in contact with me on either (Apply online only) or (Apply online only) to assess your suitability to the role - I look forward to hearing about your situation