|Job Ref:||204702554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cramlington||Address:||Post Code:||NE23||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:31|
Test Development Engineer|
£24,000 - £27,000 DOE
A market leading Northumberland manufacturer is looking to recruit a dynamic Test Development Engineer to join their growing R&D team.
You will primarily be tasked with playing a key role in new product development, working closely with design and production to create the best products possible.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate Test Plans for new products.
- Assemble and test electronic and electromechanical prototypes
- Influence the design of new products to ensure the most efficient build & test.
- Design (hardware & software) and build Test Rigs for new/existing products.
- Write test procedures for new/existing products.
- Validate installation & user guides for new products.
- Undertake and oversee customer acceptance testing for new product introduction.
Required Skills & Experience
- A background in hardware, software and/or mechanical development experience within a test development environment is essential, as is a solid understanding of electronics manufacturing
- HND/degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Familiarity with electro/mechanical test as used in automated test environments
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work across teams.
- Knowledge of PCB design packages is desirable.
For further details on this fantastic opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV