|Job Ref:||204702457||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum + flexi hours, free parking, every o||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Electrical Production Engineer, Poole, Up to £30,000|
We are recruiting for an Electrical Production Engineer to join our client who works with defence contracts in a specialist area.
The company offer competitive benefits including flexi hours with the potential to start between 7-9am and finish between 4-6pm, 25 days holiday (plus BH) and every other Friday off.
* Act as Product Engineering support to all departments and cells, resolving manufacturing demands.
* Analyse and improve current production processes to ensure they utilise lean manufacturing techniques.
* Prepare and update shop floor process instructions and tooling.
* Liaise with Design Engineering during Product Development to ensure DFM.
* Develop production process for new products to support NPI.
* Write process instructions and develop production aids.
* Electrically biased
* Served an apprenticeship or holds equivalent technical qualification
* Previous experience within a Production Engineer position where you have analysed production processes and lean manufacturing
* Experience of writing process instructions
* Understanding of military specifications
* Understanding of the manufacturing process
* Experience with MRP system
To apply for this position, please submit your CV, alternatively call Luke or Jem at Rubicon on (Apply online only).
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission