|Job Ref:||204702391||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:16|
Scientific Development Engineer- Mass Spectrometry|
We are looking for a Scientific Development Engineer to execute scientific research and development for mass spectrometry technology for an expanding and innovative scientific organisation, playing a key role in future technology and innovation on a growing product portfolio. This position offers responsibility and variety working with a range of industry leading scientists and engineers who are looking to develop new concepts in mass spectrometry products providing technical input to the wider product development organisation. Other responsibilities will include:
- Develop design of experiment for technical feasibility scope and execution.
- Provide technical project planning scope and time estimates for current and future projects.
- Plan and develop reliability and life testing.
- Develop design programs for performance validation and verification.
For this role you will need:
- At least 3 years` experience of working on mass spectrometry design engineering (such as electromagnetic fields, ionization sources, mass analysers, RF systems, electrometers and charged particle detectors).
- A strong degree in a scientific discipline.
- Proficient in instrumentation design with experience in troubleshooting.
- Experience of planning and developing projects