|Job Ref:||204702347||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:16|
We are looking for a PCB design Engineer to work for an innovative and world renowned electronics organisation in Oxfordshire. The role will take responsibility for PCB layout design activities including schematic review, part library creation, component placement, routing and Gerber generation. Other responsibilities will include:
- Working on analogue and digital PCB design.
- Create modify and maintain part libraries based on component datasheets and drawings.
- Create PCB design packages including Gerber, fabrication drawings, assembly drawings and other design files for PCB fabrication and assembly.
- Work closely with Hardware engineers to ensure PCB layouts meet design requirements.
- Provide route analysis for design feasibility studies.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of both analogue and digital PCB design.
- 2 years+ experience Allegro PCB design experience.
- High speed, high density and high layer count PCB design and layout experience.
- Experience of EMI/EMC requirements for PCB design