|Job Ref:||204702343||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:16|
PCB Design Engineer|
We are looking for a PCB Design Engineer to join a small but leading organisation who have unrivalled expertise and reputation for providing cutting edge PCB Design solutions, to a wide range of clients from many different industries. Working in a technical environment where 2 days are never the same you will pride yourself on providing high quality layout solutions for customers using the latest design techniques. The team is small but supportive and all workers keep up to date with the dynamic and constantly changing world of PCB design. The main bulk of the role will be to work on the layout of standard and high complexity PCBs whilst also helping to promote, market and deliver improvements to the business. For this role you will need:
- Experience of working as a PCB Design Engineer with extensive knowledge of PCB layout techniques.
- Experience of working with Allegro/POWER PCB.
- Knowledge of HDI/SI layout techniques for ultra-fine pitch devices working in a complex environment.
- Experience in electrical principles relating to good layout practice.
- Knowledge of PCB fabrication, assembly and test processes.
You will be given support and training but also the freedom to build your own customer base whilst making decisions on design deadlines and promoting future business