|Job Ref:||204702323||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:16|
Revit Technician |
Circa £30K + Package
Would you like to develop your skills within Revit?
Are you an experienced MEP Coordinator with the ability to work on a range of building projects independently or as part of a team?
Would you like to work for a growing new building services division in Solihull?
If you are seeking progression or looking to expand on your Revit experience this practise is offering the progression and support to do this as well as a very competitive package, more recognition for your work and serious development/progression routes.
This Engineering firm are seeking a versatile MEP Coordinator to compliment their very busy but social and close knit West Midlands team. I am looking for someone with strong AutoCAD skills who is able to hit the ground running and develop their 3D skills. Further details are below:-
- Must be able to work independently using AutoCAD - Electrical Mechanical and Coordination.
- Sound communication and organisation skills as well as an attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of the M&E processes and market place.
- Must be keen and enthusiastic to learn with a kind and friendly approach.
What this consultancy can offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical healthcare
- Progression and develop at senior levels
- The chance to work for one of the most highly reputed consultancies in the UK - voted in the top 10 for the top 100 companies to work for in the UK Sunday Times.
- Regular incentives and work team building days
If you feel this opportunity is for you please do not hesitate to give me a call for further information, I look forward to hearing from you! (Apply online only) / (url removed)