|Job Ref:||204702320||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||MILTON KEYNES||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£26500 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Due to a continued growth in workload, we require a number qualified and experienced test / remedial electricians|
- Good sound electrical knowledge, of both fixed wire testing and installation works.
- Extensive knowledge of single and three phase fault finding and 1st time fixes.
- To carry out electrical repairs / minor works on various retail and commercial properties.
- To work to recognised industry standards at all times.
- To participate in flexible working hours which may require occasionally staying away from home, weekend work and participate in the 'On Call Rota' as required.
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- Able to pass enhanced DBS disclosure and CTC security clearance (Application funded by company).
- Full driving clean licence required (Minor offences / points may be considered).
- Own hand tools required, A van for business use, Tablet device and uniform will be supplied as will any specialist / test equipment.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Must hold City & Guilds 2360 or equivalent to BS7671 17th edition.
- Must hold City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent.
- Must have previous experience of working on own and within a team in the building services engineering industry.
- Current IPAF and PASMA training is desirable
- JIB registered / 'Gold Card' is desirable.
Electrical contracting & maintenance: 5 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK licence
OTE - £34,000 per annum