|Job Ref:||204702275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £34000/annum Company Vehicle||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:16|
Due to expansion, an additional Generator engineer is required by a specialist emergency generator and UPS provider based in the North West of England. The right candidate will have an extensive experience in the diesel generator field installing and testing installations ranging from basic AMF to more complex peak lopping and paralleling systems.|
* Installation and commissioning of diesel generators.
* Generator fault finding & repairs, along with load testing
* On site testing of the installation to clients specifications and any associated fault finding and modification work, including any reprogramming requirements.
* Work with control panels so competence with DSE, COMAP & Woodward control panels from past experience would be very beneficial.
In addition to competence in what was outlined in the duties section, the ideal candidate should have:
* Min 5 years of experience working in the diesel generator field
* Knowledge of a variety of manufacturer's engines and control panels
* NVQ Level 3 / HNC / HND in Electronic / Electrical
* City & Guilds 2832 - 17th Edition IEE Regulations
* Clean Driving Licence
* Clean CRB check
If you feel you match these requirements closely, please apply or get in contact for more information