|Job Ref:||204702270||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£32000 - £35500/annum Excellent Benefit Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
Salary: £32'000- £35'500 per annum
Shift: 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am - Rotating
I am actively recruiting on behalf of my industry leading manufacturer based in Huddersfield. The position will suit an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer who will be able to undertake machinery diagnostics, repairs, maintenance and machinery reconditioning within a fast paced and rewarding environment.
* Preventative and reactive maintenance
* Fault finding
* Monitor the engineering stores levels
* Will be directly involved in improving existing PPM schedule and work towards a TPM environment
* Experience in an industrial or similar environment e.g. food, steel, glass, pharmaceutical, automotive etc.
* Ideally hold 17th edition
* Apprentice trained City and Guilds or equivalent
* PC literate, preferable with experience with Microsoft.
In return my client can offer heaps of opportunity to progress through the company and develop your skill set. Also a competitive package is on offer with an appealing shift pattern.
To apply for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Jordan Kellett at E3R on (Apply online only)