|Job Ref:||204702208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:31|
Our client delivers high quality machine formed and fabricated plastic components which provide the crucial, integral parts for equipment used within many industries. The company provides a design service through to all stages of material selection, engineering, prototyping, revisions and manufacture. To enhance their production facility they are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Inspector.|
The day to day implementation of our quality control procedures.
Assisting the Quality Manager to develop, continually improve and promote our quality assurance activities to best serve our customers with on time on spec delivery of complex components and assemblies.
This role will be based at our Leeds , and will encompass our Engineering and Distribution businesses.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- To conduct inspection against customer supplied specifications, drawings, CAD etc.
- To record and maintain inspection and test records.
- The calibration of inspection, measuring and test equipment in line with company procedures.
- The promotion of our quality system and procedures throughout the company.
- Evaluate customer complaints and returns.
- The control of non conforming product, identification, segregation and disposition of, including internal scrap, rework, concessional items and customer returns.
- Aid management carry out 5Y, 8D investigations. Complete reports with CAPA recommendations and implementation strategies.
- Verify manufacturing processes output is complaint with order requirement.
- To liaise with customers and suppliers on quality issues when directed by the Quality Manager.
- Carry out internal audits.
- Support internal auditors carrying out systems and process audits.
- Supervise and document test procedures.
- Aid in the development of `best practice` quality procedures within the manufacturing environment. Essential Competencies
- Understanding of inspection measuring and test equipment within an engineering environment.
- I.T. literate, word, excel, access etc.
- The ability to interrogate and manipulate CAD data, both 2d & 3d.
- Understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Ability to communicate at all levels on task and process related issues.
- Driving License.
- Internal audit skills
- Quality improvement tools and techniques
Salary up to £25000 pa depended of skills set.
Holiday - 22 days + BH.
Working Hours - Mon-thurs 8.00 to 16.30 ,Fri 8.00 to 14.00
Long established company.
Clean working environment