|Job Ref:||204702146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£20930/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:56|
We are currently seeking an assembly operative to join our highly reputable manufacturing client based in Lincoln. |
Along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits you will be a valued member of the team.
The role is to assist in the smooth running of the section, so the desired candidate must be proficient and capable of working on different processes as required. Duties will include:
• Setting / operating manual and automatic machines.
• Assembling of components using hydraulic presses.
• Setting / operating fit checking equipment.
• Ensuring parts conform to drawing / quality specifications and standards.
Experience and qualifications:
• Good level of dexterity.
• Demonstrate good numeric skills.
• Experience of setting and operating presses.
37 hours per week, shift pattern.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Personal Accident Plan
• Subsidised Canteen