|Job Ref:||204702124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
M&E service provider is seeking a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to work on a contract covering sites in the Reading area. This role is offering a salary of up to £32,500 with a company vehicle and fuel card and, Overtime opportunities available. |
You will be required to work a 40 hour week between Mon - Fri, 40 hour week. with overtime opportunities available. Engineers are expected to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
The M&E provider is an established; specialist and well respected provider in the industry and one which continually strives to deliver the best possible employees to its clients. This is a company who are renowned in the industry for investing in their people and providing the latest training as well as offering fantastic internal career progression.
Typical duties will involve maintaining and serving a large variety of AC and refrigeration plant. Which will involve; Splits, VRV's, VRF's, chillers, down flow units and Heat Pumps. Some minor general maintenance will also be required within this role.
This is a permanent position on a leading contract where you will be joining as an integral member of the team.
The successful candidate must have:
• City & Guilds 2079 Safe Handling Of Refrigerants
• City & Guilds F-gas qualified preferred
• Technical Certificate or Diploma in Refrigeration / Air-Conditioning
• Possess a full driving licence
• Possess good communication skills
• Demonstrate at least 4 years experience in the Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning industry as a Service Engineer or Technician.
• Should have a sound knowledge of pipefitting and brazing techniques as applicable to the AC and refrigeration industry
• Should have a sound knowledge of electrical and electronic fault diagnosis.
• Good Knowledge of BMS to enable detailed reviews of system status
• Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jamie at The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)