|Job Ref:||204702020||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
Company Profile: |
We're working in partnership with a global engineering, management and development consultancy that delivers projects across the globe in the Water, Infrastructure, Rail, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Energy Industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
A highly successful water business has an exciting opportunity for an accomplished senior wastewater hydraulic modeller to join its design team in Leeds.
Acting as part of the UK-wide wastewater modelling team, you will work closely with the engineering teams on wastewater and drainage studies, from feasibility through to detailed design stages. You will act in an advisory role across the UK and international markets, operating with a high degree of autonomy and self-reliance.
You will also provide technical guidance and support to our clients, and other divisions within the Group, as well as potentially leading and managing a team of modellers, technicians and analysts. In return we offer a highly collaborative and supportive environment within which to further develop your career.
• Innovative thinker
• Effective communicator, able to put across your ideas in a logical and coherent fashion in both oral presentations and written reports, and able to explain modelling issues and techniques to non-modelling professionals
Significant experience of:
• InfoWorks CS / ICM
• Model Build, verification and solution development
• Scoping and managing manhole, CCTV and flow surveys
• Flood Alleviation Schemes
• GIS software (preferably MapInfo)
• Reviewing and checking the work of others
The ideal candidate will also have experience of:
• Resource management / line management
• Project management of modelling projects
• Pricing and programming scopes of work
• Integrated ID / 2D modelling
• Water quality modelling
• Sewer rehabilitation
Essential Experience :
Qualified to degree level, and Chartered (or working towards Chartership)
Proven experience as a Senior Hydraulic Modeller working in a design team working on water/wastewater related projects
Salary: Dependent on Experience