|Job Ref:||204701907||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£30000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:31|
Position: Production Manager|
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £35'000-£37'000 per annum.
We're looking at recruiting a Production Manager who can take control of all production focussed activities including quality and continuous improvement.
* Ensure Continuous Improvement of the in-house assembly processes and systems.
* Maintain and Manage the NCR process (Non Conformance System) from initial report through to resolution in line with ISO QMS
* Be Instrumental in developing outside sources of assembly (worldwide)
* Set up assembly lines and document procedures in line with QMS
* Ensure QMS and Environmental systems are maintained, working closely with the ISO Consultant and conducting internal audits
* The maintenance and upkeep of existing parts lists
* The issuing and upkeep of NCR documentation
* Supporting the assembly teams and CSM's with regards to purchased products and liaising with suppliers on quality issues
* Manage and develop monthly NCR KPI`s and report them to the Director of Operations
* Establish and ensure the maintenance of accurate BOM's (Bill Of Materials)
* Analyse, develop and document improvements to "in house" Production processes on both equipment and methodology
* Be instrumental in the development and creation of Works Order documentation
* Updating the Goods Received area with amended drawings as received from
* The development and instigation of Quality checklists on all purchased products for all goods received
* Effectively communicate all changes and updates regarding production engineering improvements for all assembly and purchased product
* Update where necessary; drawings, material data sheets and other technical issues, liaising with Sales Support Engineer, Design & Development team and Warehouse & Logistics Manager
* Ensure compliance to all current legislation relative to our products and processing factors, ensuring we adhere to CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)