|Job Ref:||204701899||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:56|
The organisation & role:|
A major aerospace tier 1 in the West Midlands are urgently seeking an Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a crucial role in the ongoing success of the plant as it enters a critical phase of growth.
Based in a growing and highly successful site, this is a key management team role. You will have line management experience over a large and diverse team, and be part of the management team driving continuous improvement and plant layout improvement.
Specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Effectively and positively managing union relationships.
- Ensuring a culture of continuous improvement within the site.
- Managing a diverse team.
- Ensuring OTIF deliveries to customers
- General management of the site as a key member of the leadership team.
This is a challenging and exciting role where you will be in a position to play a key role in the successful growth of the organisation.
A bit about you
We are seeking people with strong manufacturing experience, ideally gained within an Automotive or Aerospace environment. Specific areas of responsibility that we are seeking includes:
- Experience of working within a unionised environment.
- Experience of low volume, high value manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Strong managerial experience and the credibility to lead challenging teams.
- Strong evidence of driving continuous improvement
About Mackenzie Jones
Mackenzie Jones Engineering works with Manufacturers across the UK supporting with both interim and permanent requirements. We specialise in the following technical areas:
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Project Management
We are always open to speaking with people operating in these areas who would like to discuss permanent or interim opportunities