|Job Ref:||204701828||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£0 - £39000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
4 x Shift Engineer (Electrical) - Data Centre - Hemel Hempstead - £39,000 + Overtime|
An Exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established IN-HOUSE DATA CENTRE Company who self deliver their own service and maintenance to the Data Centres. They are currently looking for 4 key members of staff to complete the team in Hemel Hempstead.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working within a critical Site (Banking / Blue Chip / Data Centre) crucially with City & Guilds Electrical, 16th / 17th edition, HV Qualified / Knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
Hours of work
Continental shift pattern - Days & Nights (19:00pm to 07:00am & 07:00am to 19:00pm)
Key duties & responsibilities
* Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets through operation of Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
* Ensure Maintenance of all critical plant including UPS, Generators, DFU's, HV Systems Ect.
* Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract Administer sub contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site
* Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times
* Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant
* Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are completed in the form of job sheets
* Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks (PPM's and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
* To maintain & develop good client relationships.
* City & Guilds - Electrical or equivalent
* 17th Edition
* HVAP - current or expired
* Air Conditioning qualifications (Not essential)
* A proven track record in Building Maintenance working within a Critical site
* Good Communication Skills
* Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC
* IN HOUSE
* Salary up to £39,000
* OT Available
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business