|Job Ref:||204701805||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Pontypool||Address:||Post Code:||NP4||Salary:||£23000 - £40000/annum £23,000 - £40,000 per annum dependin||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
A very well established engineering company is seeking experienced CNC Programmers to join its busy team near Pontypool. This is a really exciting opportunity with lots of room for future development and progression.|
The company, established for 30 years, is still rapidly expanding. It works with a wide range of industries including defence, aerospace, motorsport, oil and gas and rail providing a complex and diverse range of high quality products and services.
As the CNC Programmer your duties will include:
• Programming, setting up and operating machinery.
• Using Fanuc controls, inspecting and ensuring manufactured components are to drawing and of an acceptable standard.
• Reading technical drawings and specifications and interpreting the requirements and programming the machining centres at the machines interface.
To be a successful CNC Programmer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience of programming, setting and running CNC milling machines.
• Knowledge of Fanuc controls.
• Knowledge of MAZAK machining centres and Mazatrol language.
• Sound knowledge of tooling specifications and working to ISO 9001 quality standards.
• The ability to safely manually handle large materials to load and unload the machinery.
• Excellent communication skills both in written and verbal form.
• Comprehensive understanding of 3 and 4 and/or 5 axis machining.
In return, the CNC Programmer will receive a salary of £23,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience plus a pension and regular overtime opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply online with your up to date CV and details of your current salary and notice period.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret to inform you that if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.