|Job Ref:||204701783||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£35 - £44/hour||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
A well-established global engineering company based in Stevenage is currently looking to recruit an experienced Test Equipment Software Engineer. To undertake a full range of software engineering activities in line with project requirements in the development of software for test equipment that is used for product development and/or production pass-out, on an initial contract basis of 6 months.|
Responsibilities of the Test Equipment Software Engineer:
Project and Business delivery:
* Interface with test equipment Electronic Engineering developers.
* Interface with project prime equipment developers.
* Delivery of the software functionality in response to the product test requirements and test equipment hardware definition.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Design, development and proving of test equipment software (predominantly Application Test Packages) in response to product test requirements.
* Capability in relation to integration testing with the test equipment hardware and, thereafter, integration with the unit under test.
* Knowledge of standard communications interfaces and test equipment interfaces (Digital I/O, RS422 etc).
* C / C++.
* Configuration Management (ideally Serena Dimensions).
* Experience in the use of National Instruments LabWindows/CVI and TestStand.
* Experience of IntervalZero RTX is desirable.
* Ability to influence the product test strategy is desirable.
* Provide reports on progress and achievement to the Group Leader as required.
* Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences.
If the above Test Equipment Software Engineer position is something that you would be keen to hear more about, and you hold a current or are eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK security clearance, then please apply now with your updated CV now