|Job Ref:||204701770||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Company Profile: |
We're working in partnership with a global engineering, management and development consultancy that delivers projects across the globe in the Water, Infrastructure, Rail, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Energy Industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will join an innovative and motivated team of engineers, preparing outline and detailed civil engineering designs and producing technical and commercial specifications, drawings and schedules, working in close partnership with clients and contractors. You will also supervise the work of more junior staff, and provide technical and professional guidance to aid their development. This role will present your with a fantastic opportunity to further develop your technical and management skills through your project work, with great prospects for career progression as the business continues to grow.
• Understanding of designer's responsibilities under CDM
• Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
• Experience of managing clients and other project stakeholders
• Knowledge of Infoworks (CS & ICM)
• Experience of checking and reviewing the work of others
• Experience of GIS systems
Essential Experience :
• Chartered or Incorporated civil engineer, or working towards
• Project management experience (at least of the design element of a project Experience of delivering DG5 flood alleviation schemes for UK water companies
• Strong water/wastewater industry experience
Salary: Dependent on Experience