|Job Ref:||204701748||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:59|
We are working with a National Facilities Management company who are looking to employ a foot mobile multi skilled maintenance engineer, with a mechanical bias to cover PPM's and reactive work based in London. The focus settings will be more Corporate and Commercial buildings. (Use of the tube will be required, expenses paid for)|
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm (1 hr lunch) (40hr week)
Must be prepared to work on call currently 1 in 3 (£75 per week)
Overtime paid at X1.5 when available.
- Provide general mechanical/ HVCA/ Building services/F&S maintenance support on all buildings and plant.
- Perform testing and inspecting of mechanical systems in accordance with industry standards.
- Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Respond to reactive maintenance/breakdown calls for the helpdesk and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (mechanical) as authorised by the Authorised Person Controller.
- Develop and retaining knowledge of site system failures and their causes and effects.
- Carry out condition based monitoring surveys.
- Carry out minor new works installations and testing.
Qualifications & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have the relevant C&G, or NVQ level 3 in a mechanical discipline.
- The candidate will be qualified and/or trained in other building service disciplines including HVCA & F&S systems and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment.
- Being commercially aware puts the candidate at an advantage.
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate a full and thorough understanding of operational health & safety.
32 - 34k Salary, 25 days holidays, Pension auto enrol
Please apply to Ryan Hegg