|Job Ref:||204701535||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum up to £35,000 per annum plus be||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:56|
PLC Programmer / Software Engineer|
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
An established organisation focusing on the Electrical and Automation arena based in North Suffolk are currently looking for a Software Controls Engineer to join their growing team.
Working on a variety of multi-disciplinary projects, you will be responsible for the delivery of electrical and controls tasks for clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Attending client sites to deliver commissioning and installations of process control systems.
- Programming PLC systems for clients bespoke requirements, as well as SCADA and HMI programming; Ideally using Schneider, Siemens, Omron and/or Mitsubishi systems.
- Working on installations in both industrial and commercial environments.
You will ideally be:
- Qualified in Electrical and/or Control Systems Engineering to degree level preferably.
- From an industrial automation background.
- Experienced in creating bespoke PLC, HMI and SCADA programmes from scratch.
The role will be based in the Suffolk area, and you will be required to travel across the UK to client sites as part of the role.
For more information, or to be considered for the opportunity, please apply or contact Holly Farrow at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email (Email Removed)