|Job Ref:||204701095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
Working as part of this well-known security systems manufacturer, the Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for support on integrated electronic/IP security systems.|
A well-known and rapidly growing Global company with an increasing portfolio of products and ever-growing client base throughout the UK. Good potential progression as demonstrated by this role being available due to an internal promotion.
Job Role Summary:
The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting on electronic/IP security systems. A good working knowledge of higher-end CCTV and Access Control systems is important.
* Offering technical support to clients and engineers on integrated electronic security systems, primarily IP CCTV and Access Control.
* Providing technical advice to customers and engineers regarding systems integration.
* Maintain and service systems/products.
* Strong technical understanding of IP CCTV and other security (Access control, Alarm etc.) systems.
* Experience in technical support ideally from another manufacturer or distributor
* Good customer service skills (both over phone and in person)
* Ability to diagnose hardware/software fault
* Good knowledge of basic IT skills (Including word/excel/outlook) would be beneficial
* Electrical/Electronic/Networking qualifications also beneficial
* £30,000 - £33,000 + benefits.
* M4 Corridor