|Job Ref:||204701068||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dewsbury||Address:||Post Code:||WF12||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:56|
The client is a global manufacturer of forklift trucks and materials handling equipment and is a market leader in its field.|
Due to an internal promotion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a service coordinator to join the team at its Dewsbury depot.
As the service coordinator you will be responsible for managing a team of engineers and ensuring that customers' expectations are consistently surpassed.
* Log all customer breakdowns on database Allocate engineers to correct jobs
* Monitor of engineers start and finish times
* Authorise overtime
* Ensure that lost time is kept to a minimum
* Ensure chargeable work is completed on time
* Communicate with technical colleagues if support is required
* Liaise with Field Services Managers regarding any engineer performance issues
* Organise service schedules and ensure that any preventative maintenance is carried out on time
* Raising job orders for sub contractors
* Support the management team in the production of reports
The successful service coordinator will have demonstrable experience in a similar position and will already be familiar with the processes involved.
You will also be adept in the use of IT and also have first class communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to forge a long term career with a genuine global blue chip organisation. You will receive excellent training and there will be opportunities to progress in future for the right NA forward your CV to James Elliott at