|Job Ref:||204701061||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:59|
Our Kent based client is currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer (with Plumbing) for a min 6 months contract.|
Undertake pre-planned maintenance, reactive maintenance and other chargeable works in supporting heating, plumbing and Gas repairs, fault diagnosis and carrying out minor new installations. Capable of working alone or as part of the Mechanical Team in the day to day activities as required within his/her own formerly trained skill set, which would be biased Plumbing.
* Carry out pre-planned maintenance, reactive maintenance and other chargeable repairs and new works on equipment in a wide variety of client buildings and ensure compliance with all statutory and mandatory standards and best industry standards.
* Deal with emergencies. Attendance will occasionally be required outside normal hours to deal with certain maintenance procedures (once site familiar and part of the on call rota), call-outs and to escort specialist contractors (additional payments will be made).
* Ensure compliance with the Company's Quality, Environment, Health and Safety procedures
* Complete work specified on work dockets issued within the contractual timescales
* Reactive maintenance on water, gas and AC systems to make safe and effect repairs to approved standards
* Comply with base rules and security procedures
* Comply with all statutory regulations
* Any other duties advised by the Supervisor or Deputy
* Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
* Comply with Company Vehicle Policies and Procedures
* Attend personal training sessions as reasonably requested by client.
Apprentice or service trained and qualified within a recognised body (City and Guilds, NVQ).
* Demonstrable knowledge of current applicable statutes and regulations.
* Verifiable working history.
* Gas qualifications - Domestic modules CCN1, CEN1, HTR1.
* Gas qualifications Commercial modules COCN1, ICAE1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A, ICPN1,
* Conversant with Legionella ACoP (L8)
* COSHH aware.
* An in-depth awareness of Health & Safety with a suitable qualification such as IOSH Working Safely.
* Formal H&S training (e.g. working at height, risk assessment, manual handling etc.)