|Job Ref:||204698608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hartlebury||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:56|
Engineering Sales Graduate - Midlands - Permanent £20k - £25k Neg.|
Our customer is a leading company providing instruments and systems for powertrain and vehicle testing.
The purpose of the role is to support the sales team with reviewing customer requirements, prepare sales quotations to secure orders and prepare necessary handover information.
What you will do as the Engineering Sales Graduate:
- Develop a level of expertise in the client products and systems.
- Create and assist in developing customer quotations including technical solutions, costs and table top drawings which are required to support the bidding process.
- Support the sales team and process to secure orders.
What you will need for the Engineering Sales Graduate role:
- An engineering qualification ideally in Mechanical, Electrical or Automotive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commitment, flexibility, self-motivation and a passion for a role in sales within the automotive market.
- Some experience of dealing with customers at all levels.
What you will get for the Engineering Sales Graduate role:
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency