|Job Ref:||204698607||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:32|
Our Client, one of the world's largest companies in manufacturing cylinders are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician with electrical biase to join their team.
To provide breakdown cover and carry out preventative maintenance to various production machinery. Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair will be the main part of the role
* Troubleshooting on a wide variety of electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery
* Assisting with on-going development to machinery and processes
* Hydraulic/Pneumatic experience
* Some PLC experience, robotics or process control would be an advantage
* Reporting work done and parts used through a computerised maintenance management system
Regular overtime commitment is not a part of this role but some overtime working may be required from time to time.
The salary for this role is discussed during the interview process and is negotiable depending on the candidate.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the above role then please apply directly.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion