|Job Ref:||204698103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£15000 - £18000/annum + car + travel pay + training||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:56|
The Junior Engineer will be will paired with an experienced engineer, learning all aspects of security engineering. You will learn on a range of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm systems. This is a great opportunity to join a top security company and learn with an experienced and supportive team. |
This long-running security systems integrator are a recognised name within the industry, covering a large amount of the UK. The company have a number of very large key clients with sites throughout London, Reading and Midlands primarily.
* To provide day to day care, maintenance and repair of the Analogue and Digital CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Systems for a wide range of clients.
* Supporting and shadowing experienced engineers.
* Assist with installation of equipment and testing systems.
* Travel as required.
* Some experience in security systems including, ideally Intruder Alarm systems.
* Experience in CCTV and/or Access Control systems would be highly beneficial.
* Apprenticeship/City and Guilds/NVQ/HNC Electrical and/or mechanical engineering qualifications also beneficial.
* £18,000 + car + travel pay + training on top systems.
* Birmingham / Midlands