|Job Ref:||204697986||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:56|
LOOKING FOR PROGRESSION? "All team members are subject to an internal training matrix and will be trained in a wide variety of techniques and methodology in conjunction with specialised equipment on-site. Each aspect of the training is signed off by Senior Technicians / Engineers plus is audited to ensure that the training provided is of the highest standard. All Technicians will be trained with the knowledge required and offered the opportunity to advance their careers firstly to Senior Technician and then on to Engineer. Typical salaries for an Engineer are between £35K - £39K, there have been people who have started as Technicians and moved on to Engineer within 3-4 years and this is a possibility for the right person"|
INNOVATIVE GLOBAL LEADING COMPANY. SECURE EMPLOYMENT. EXCELLENT BENEFITS. A leading manufacturer is currently looking to recruit two Maintenance Technicians to join their team.
Salary: £23,500 increasing to £26,000 after c6 months
Pension 10% - death in service x 4 - medical cash plan - bonus scheme.
4 on 4 off - 12 hours
The Role: Maintenance Technician
To provide hands on Engineering support by maintaining the various systems in terms of, breakdown maintenance, planned preventative maintenance, record keeping and performance.
Key areas: - Maintenance Technician
* Day-to-day maintenance of manufacturing systems.
* Maximising the uptime of all equipment necessary for production.
* Continual Improvement of reliability and performance of systems and equipment.
* Service and refurbish various machine components to the required standards.
* Follow set work instructions when carrying out machine source material changes.
* Liaise with line manager or equipment specialist on a regular basis to determine current priorities.
* Pursue personal objectives decided at appraisal and maintain a list of 'slack jobs' that may be undertaken in any periods of slack during a shift.
The Candidate: Maintenance Technician
* Must have a mechanical or electrical maintenance experience gained within the manufacturing sector.
* Should be qualified to ONC level or higher in an engineering discipline.
* Able to prioritise effectively, make decisions and take decisive actions quickly under pressure.
* Excellent attitude to H&S