|Job Ref:||204697920||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Bacup||Address:||Post Code:||OL13||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:56|
Bacup, Lancashire £30,000 to £32,000
Permanent Immediate Start
An established leader in the manufacturer of components manufactured to high specifications for the medical industry, supplying the highest quality medical products to exacting customer specifications both nationally and internationally.
As the successful CNC Turner, you will be reporting to the Cell Leader, programming setting & operating various turning centres with 3, 4 & 5 axis capabilities.
There are 3 machines that have Fanuc systems & 5 Mazak machines with Mazatrol systems, however you will ideally have some Mazak experience.
• Program, set and operate various 3, 4 & 5 axis turning
• Utilizing CAD/CAM programs
• Working with Mazak machines with Mazatrol controls (Fanuc experience would be an advantage)
• Machining high quality, close tolerance components
• Conducting physical and visual checks on components, rejecting and returning unacceptable materials/parts
• Working towards client-specific and high quality production
• Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to
• Ensure that all products are thoroughly quality checked
• Provide technical support and training to staff.
CNC, Machining, Programme, Programmer, Programming, Set, Setter, Setting, Operate, Operator, Operating, Component Manufacturer, Precision Engineer, Lathe, Turn, Turner, Turning, Mazatrol, Mazak, Fanuc