|Job Ref:||204697897||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Civil Engineer (Water)|
Location - Glasgow/ Stepps
Salary - £Competitive
Cyrus's client is positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. They are currently working in partnership to support the delivery of £360 Million of Capital Investment for Scottish Water over the next 6-years. The services offered include, programme management, design, rehabilitation and construction of pipeline and distribution network projects across Scotland.
At present they have an opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join their Stepps office. This is a chance to join a dynamic and growing team driving project delivery through innovation and sustainable solutions.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 6 years' experience of water based civil engineering projects, involving network investigations and detailed design experience.
* Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D software
* Experience using Project Wise
* Proven skills to successfully control and manage workload and the implementation of company and project CAD standards and drawing document procedures.
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with key people both internally and externally.
* At least 6 years' experience of water based civil engineering projects.
* Ability to produce accurate drawings and details for water related projects
* An understanding of industry standards
Qualifications and Skills
* HNC or equivalent in engineering or related discipline.
* Experience with 3D software such as AutoCAD Civil 3D and / or Revit is desirable, comprising also the application of project collaboration platforms.
* Conversant with Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, Word.
* Experience in all or some of the design development for water networks and pipeline schemes would be desirable.
* Ground Investigation work experience would be desirable but not compulsory.
In return Our Client is offering long-term career prospects coupled with a competitive rate of pay and benefits package.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing team driving project delivery through innovation and sustainable solutions, then please send your cv or apply through our website