|Job Ref:||204697854||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Skelmersdale||Address:||Post Code:||WN8||Salary:||£9.40/hour £9.40 per hour (Inc Shift Allowance)||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:32|
A specialist manufacturer of highly engineered components is seeking 4 CNC Machine Operators based in Skelmersdale to join its expanding team to be responsible for operating a variety of machine tools including drills, lathes, power presses and other machine shop equipment.|
As a CNC Machine Operator your duties will be to:
• Supply machines with component parts.
• Adhere to SOP's where applicable and maintain vigilant checks on finished parts.
• Test and calibrate gauges to determine the standard of components.
• Assist with basic machine tool maintenance requirements.
• General housekeeping.
An ideal CNC Machine Operator will have the following skills and experience:
• High volume manufacturer.
• CNC experience in Turning, Grinding, Milling.
• Full product knowledge and training will be provided.
In return, the CNC Machine Operator will receive a salary of £9.40 per hour (including Shift Allowance). For double days there may also be a requirement for fixed night shifts.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.