|Job Ref:||204702811||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:14|
An exciting new opportunity to join a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical development company in the Oxfordshire area is now available. We are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician with a Electrical bias who still has great mechanical skill set. As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for ensuring Facilities and Processing equipment meets both internal and external standards (EHS, GMP, PED Etc.). |
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform planned and unplanned maintenance on facilities equipment e.g. air compressors, HVAC etc. You would also be responsible for maintaining the larger chemical processing equipment. All maintenance will be carried out in a timely manner and "right first time".
2. Use both your electrical and mechanical skills to fault find / diagnose high-tech equipment.
3. Ensure that GMP and EHS compliance is met at all times along with other regulatory compliance such as Legionella, PED and F-gas.
4. Participate in a 5 week shift pattern; 4 weeks of day shift and 1 week of being on call.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have completed an apprenticeship and have a City and Guilds 17th Edition qualification.
2. As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician you will have proven industry experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment such as Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals or Food Industries. Experience within a GMP facility is desirable, but not essential.
3. You will posses practical skills in both electrical and mechanical fault finding.
Maintenance | Mechanical | Electrical | Technician | Facilities | Equipment | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Fault Finding | Engineering | GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves