|Job Ref:||204702738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Market Drayton||Address:||Post Code:||TF9||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:14|
Job Title - Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) x2|
Location - Market Drayton
Salary - £35,000 + Overtime
Shifts - 4 on 4 off (Days & Nights, 6 til 6)
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Maintenance Engineer, our client are one of the UK's largest Client which turnove excess of 800million. Enjoying over a 25% market share across the majority of their product lines, the company has continued to post impressive multimillion pound growth figures year on year.
With four sites across the midlands, the company have recently invested several million pounds into not only state of the art high speed packaging lines, plus a similar figure into cooking facilities. Thanks to this investment they can now produce up to 160 units per line, per minute, across their 20 production lines.
As a maintenance engineer, with sales booming and some internal promotions, our client now require two additional engineers to join their well-established team of 22. The day to day duties of the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer are split equally 50/50 between reactive breakdown work, which takes priority, and tasks from the Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule. As well as this, as a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, you would be expected to get involved with any installation / upgrade work or continuous improvement projects.
In most breakdown cases, engineers would not be expected to strip down and rebuild parts. Instead like for like replacements or straight swaps are favoured, however some light fabrication work may be required from time to time. The Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers will be working both in teams and on their own, depending on the job at hand.
To be successful in your application for the maintenance engineer:
* Must have previous experience working as a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer within an automated production environment.
* Must be able to fault find on PLCs (Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi preferred, but not essential).
* Must be able to fault find using a multimeter against electrical drawings.
* Must have completed an electrical or mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent qualification (i.e. - City & Guilds, NVQ, etc).
As a maintenance engineer you will expect
* Salary - £35,000
* Overtime rate paid at x1.5 of equivalent hourly rate
* Company pension plan available.
* Continuous progression opportunities