|Job Ref:||204702726||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Vehicle + OT + Bonus||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:32|
Position - Bio-Decontamination Field Service Engineer|
Salary/Package - £30,000 - £32,000 + Vehicle + OT + Bonus
Location - London
Alecto Recruitment are proud to be representing one of the country's premier established Biomedical firms providing outstanding engineering solutions to the Bio-Decontamination sector.
The role on offer is a Full Time Permanent position on a standard Monday-Friday week, (Apply online only), with additional out-of-hours support infrequently required.
* Providing engineering support to a range of bio-medical equipment, specifically Autoclaves, Washers/Disinfectors, Ultrasonic Baths and Endoscope re-processors
* Delivering support through planned and reactive maintenance, repairs and servicing
* Supplying staff with full technical training on equipment
* Logging completed work and filing reports
* Establishing strong client relationships and business links
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Formal HTM 2010/2030 Qualifications
* City and Guilds Qualifications in Electrical/Mechanical disciplines
* Manufacturer training on bio-decon equipment - specifically Lancer equipment
* Experience in working a Field Service Engineer position
* Strong client-facing ability and communication ability
* Pro-active and positive attitude to work
This position offers:
* A competitive basic salary
* Chance to boost earnings through overtime
* Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
* Bonus paid for sales leads generated
* Established, stable employer
If you believe you can fulfill this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit