|Job Ref:||204702677||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aylesford||Address:||Post Code:||ME20||Salary:||£30 - £40/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:57|
The Project Engineer will work with one of the Project Managers on a range of 'Above Ground' projects e.g. treatment works, water resources projects (including boreholes), pumping stations. The duties of a Project Engineer include the following under the direction of the Project Manager:
* Coordination of design responses.
* Issue of design responses to Consultants.
* Arranging site visits with Operations Production Team.
* Site attendance during scoping and construction.
* Liaison with Production, reference technical requirements.
* Assistance with preparation of estimates of costs using company database of unit costs.
* Coordination of Works Information submissions from technical teams.
* Coordination with Environmental section of the Engineering Dept.
* Project admin (electronic filing).
* Liaison with SEW's Land Agent.
The above isn't an exhaustive list and should be seen a technical coordination role