|Job Ref:||204697290||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Competitive Bonus Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Principal Accountabilities |
- Understanding the project layout and final design layout. Providing a conveyor data list with guidance from the lead engineer
- Creating cycle unit times, throughput sytems and generic dimensional requiremnts.
- Intergration drawings and specifications
- Billing of Materials to Purchase department.
- generate and create detailed designs with drawings, list parts of the equipment within the scope of supply.
- risk assesment which is in line with the statutory requirements.
- To assist the documentation department to generate operating maintenance instructions.
- liasing with the sales and project engineers during lifecycle of projects.
- liase with contract managers, customers and sub-contractors
- Providing technical infromation for numerous departments - eg. Controls, Projects, Service
- When necessary produce and develop new products to suit specific projects.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Certified Technician, HNC/HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Desirable - Graduate with degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- previous experience in Materials Handling
- Two to Three years experience in a similar role
- must be able to use CAD tools