|Job Ref:||204697227||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£1 - £21000/annum Van & Fuel Card||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:32|
aigo FIND have recently been engaged by a leading provider of technology solutions in both of the hospitality and retail sectors to resource an experienced Field Service, Installation or Break Fix Engineer based within Crawley and the surrounding areas.|
The role is field based involving direct customer contact for the installation, maintenance and refit of mechanical hardware which contains PC hardware, software and peripherals. If you have any IT, Scale, Photocopier, Printer or EPOS installation, swap out, break fix or repair experience, a full UK drivers licence, an excellent customer manner and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you!
The engineer should have a ready and willing attitude to take everything in their stride and be customer focused together with:
* Complete flexibility, enthusiasm and positive commitment in your approach to work
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal at all levels
* Basic hardware/configuration skills
* A full UK Driving License with no more than 6 points
* Good geographical knowledge
* Willingness to travel
* A willingness to take on any other duties as the company sees fit
* Perform various project, installation and/or deployments related tasks
* Attend various training sessions either internally or externally in order to gain new skills
The role comes with a company vehicle, a fuel card, laptop, phone and the other standard benefits for a role of this type.
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions