|Job Ref:||204697212||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£240 - £270/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:57|
Are you a PTS Site Engineer looking for contract work within the railway environment? Do you want to work for one of the largest contractors in the UK currently? Look no further as Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for the above to work on a rail project in North London!|
The role is expected to continue for around 6 months and the project includes civils work within a railway environment. The successful candidate will have experience working with structures e.g bridges and must hold a valid PTS card.
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
* A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Setting out and monitoring of works on site
* Conduct ITPs and some Work Package Plans
* Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
* Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
* Raising of technical queries
* Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
* Civil Engineering Degree
* Valid PTS card
* Previous experience working within the railway/civils environment
* CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
For more information submit your CV or call Zach Stevens at Randstad CPE London on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business