|Job Ref:||204697145||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum Flexible DOE||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Job title: Rolling Stock Electrical Systems Engineer|
Job location: London
Salary: £40k-£50k base (flexible DOE); Total Package Circa £50-60k.
We are currently recruiting a Systems Engineer to contribute to the safety, reliability and performance of a London based operational fleet.
You will be very technically minded and have experience within EMUs and AC and DC traction systems, AC and DC motors and High Voltage systems such as converters and battery chargers. You will manage and assure that changes to the fleet arte suitable and compliant. You will complete all relevant documentation and technical communications with suppliers. Experience conducting safety investigations or audits would be useful.
You will also be responsible for a significant amount of paper work and documentation. Therefore it would be greatly beneficial to already have experience within writing modification packages, work instructions and bulletins etc.
A strong rolling stock technical engineer. Ideally having worked within systems engineering for the last 2-5 years as a minimum.
* HNC / HND level engineering qualifications or extensive industry experience to manager level plus relevant vocational qualifications.
* Previously worked within a technical engineering role working with electrical systems.
* 3 + years' experience within rolling stock engineering.
* Experience working with EMUs.
* Ambition to progress long term within a company.
* Pragmatic & Analytically Minded and able to work independently with little direction.
Phone: (Apply online only)
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client