|Job Ref:||204697059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Gambia||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:14|
My client is looking for an Agricultural Engineer to work on 10,000 acres of farmland, specializing in the cultivation of the potato crop mainly in addition to onions. You will be working on an existing farm and will be required to supervise on the farm and will also be responsible for follow-up production.
* Planning the scheduling
* Supervising and managing the staff on the farm
* Overseeing any irrigation, drainage, flood water control systems,
* performing environmental impact assessments and agricultural product processing
* interpret research results and implement relevant practices.
* Assist with all production and sales activities
* A relevant University degree
* More than 5 years' previous experience
* Also, due to Visa availability, the client will look favorable to applications from Egyptian candidates
To apply for this position, can you please send your most up to date CV