|Job Ref:||204696940||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:14|
The Sales Manager will be working for our client at our Leicestershire site. The company specialises in precision Aerospace components supplying primarily into the OEM Aircraft market.|
Sales Manager - Aerospace
To source, target and win new business for the Value Stream.
To identify and build solid, high-level relationships with both existing customers and potential new customers in order to promote and sell the company's portfolio of products
Working within a defined strategy, actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to closing and handing over to the Program Management team for product introduction.
• Identify key growth through developing both existing and new; market, customer and technological opportunities.
• Building and maintaining high level relationships with both existing and new customers in order to develop and achieve sales growth.
• Visiting customers to create and develop relationships, make sales presentations, negotiations and regular sales reviews.
• Research and develop a detailed and thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and customers' requirements and ensure that all sales opportunities are fully explored and captured.
• Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline of potential sales and ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately documented and kept up-to-date. Build business cases for the targeted elements of the pipeline and win strategies to deliver the business case.
• Win sales and orders, obtain new contracts, meet (and exceed) sales targets and profit and growth objectives.
• Lead and coordinate successful negotiations with customers.
• Establish and maintain good customer relationships, maintaining contact with them and arranging and attending meetings as required. As appropriate, coordinate and lead the activities of others to satisfy customer needs.
• Work closely with Program Management and Customer Services to ensure customers receive an effective handover from sales/business development to day to day running of the account
• Develop and produce monthly, quarterly and annual sales/orders reports, key performance indicators and communicate within the business. Compose and distribute minutes of meetings held to coordinate and progress sales activities.
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure maximization of sales opportunities. As appropriate generating the internal business case and support.
• In conjunction with Programme Management and Account Managers create, prepare and deliver in a timely and organised manner, professional responses to tenders and requests for proposals, presentations, contracts and other documentation, as appropriate.
Primary working relationships & interfaces:
• External liaison with customers will be a necessity.
• The job holder will need to work closely with the Sales Director, the VP Strategy & Business Development & other Sales Managers.
• Co-ordination with Programme Managers and Account Managers will be fundamental to the role.
Key skills and competencies required:
• Aerospace experience is essential
• Excellent financial understanding
• Stable work history
• Experienced Sales Manager