|Job Ref:||204696737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £52000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:14|
FRAME is looking for the best of Senior Engineers to work with a small consultancy, tackling a lot of work with design projects both public and private as well as large, complex buildings or many smaller projects. |
Working out of the Centre of London, this consultancy is willing to pay above for the right engineer, see below for criteria.
* Minimum of 6 years, UK based experience
* Must be familiar with UK legislations and adoptions (Section 38 / S104 / S278 etc.)
* Have a strong, familiarity and proficiency with Microstation, PDS, Civils3D AND SuDs
* Capable of designing complex/detailed drawings
* Be client facing and managing projects.
* Sign off on FRA's
* Manage and carry out detailed and complex surveys.
* Chartership (or very near chartered)
* 10+ years' experience as a Highways Infrastructure Engineer.
* Complex research/analysis and design.
Salary reflective of experience and up to £52,000 per annum