|Job Ref:||204696665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Mechanical Design/Development Engineer |
Add Resource and Labour - Middlesex
£28,000 - £30,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance + Training and Development
This well renowned Company is looking to recruit a Mechanical Design/Development Engineer to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand of their products and services.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company's high standards.
1) Work concurrently with Manufacturing Engineers to ensure Design for Manufacture
2) Responsibility for all mechanical facets of the project from initial concepts through to production/completion
4) Maintain awareness of developments in our growing portfolio of and Systems, identifying ongoing training needs
5) Provide general Application engineering technical support, with a view to delivering a packaged solution to the customer and developing cross-platform business.
To apply for this position, you must have....
1) Strong experience gained as a Mechanical Design Engineer OR Development Engineer ESSENTIAL
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations....