|Job Ref:||MANGR700C||Employer:||Spencer Ogden Ltd||Industry:||Utilities||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Midlands||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||28/09/2016 11:09|
Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers |
Looking for a Dual Fuel engineer to work on a long term contract with an expanding company. Price per fit work, van, fuel card, tools, PPE, mobile and bonus scheme included.
Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
Are you a Dual Fuel Engineer looking for a new career opportunity? We are currently recruiting for Qualified Dual Fuel Engineers to work on a long term contract with an expanding company.
Please see the following criteria for this excellent opportunity:
* Must have CCN1 or CMA1 and MET1 Qualifications and experience installing Domestic Dual Fuel Meters
* Be prepared to work outside of your local area if required (neighbouring postal codes)
* Be prepared to be vetted via a Criminal Record Check
* Be prepared to drive a van that has a tracker fitted
* Be prepared to take a detailed trade test and run the risk of having any offer of employment immediately removed, should you fail to achieve a 90% Pass Mark
* Be prepared to attend a Health and Safety Induction, which may be outside of your local area and involve overnight stays (all expenses covered).
You will also be required to undertake the following
* Attend a screening day which will include, psychometric assessment, written aptitude test, colour blind and complete an interview.
* Provide References which will be checked from all your previous employers to verify your technical ability for a minimum of at least two years.
Salary and Benefits
* This is a rolling 23 month contract.
* OTE £25,000 - £35,000 per year
* On completion of the 23 month contract, you will be eligible for a Completion Bonus
* The client will be supplying you with a Vehicle, Tools, PPE and Phone
This is an exciting opportunity that will develop or boost a career into the 'already booming' metering industry.
If you are interested please apply today!
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office