|Job Ref:||TG101eng||Employer:||Adecco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||28/09/2016 15:25|
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Engineer to join our clients fast paced manufacturing company. The Maintenance Engineer will be working on a 3 shift pattern Monday - Friday. The Maintenance Engineer will be flexible and dynamic. |
* The Maintenance Engineer will carry out PPM work and reactive maintenance on the production machinery within the factory.
* The Maintenance Engineer will have to rectify both electrical and mechanical faults.
* Proactively respond to Engineering issues raised to improve Production OEE
* Ensuring that you work to meet with legislative and company ethical standards in terms of safety and food hygiene
* To ensure an effective relationship is maintained with Production Management, Hygiene and Technical teams to maximise production effectiveness
* Working to lean principals so any experience of this would be an advantage.
* The successful Maintenance Engineer will have both electrical and mechanical skills, experience and knowledge however an electrical bias would be preferred.
* The ideal Maintenance Engineer will come from a manufacturing environment
* You will have an engineering or related NVQ or City and Guilds qualification
* You will be a good team player who has a "right first time" mentality
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader and to progress your career within the Engineering field.
APPLY TODAY....... DON'T DELAY!!!!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.