|Job Ref:||119038NIT||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dusseldorf||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 20:20|
As regional procurement category manager, be responsible for overall purchasing strategy for indirect materials, to achieve the target of reducing TCO, enhancing efficiency and transaction safety.
1. Analysis internal requirement and market supply resources make overall purchasing strategy for MKT related categories, like event, booth, PR, digital.
2. Monitor the fulfilment status of responsible category of each country in the region. Give guidance and support, influence and push them to follow the regional strategy.
3. Sourcing for new suppliers, maintain prefer supplier pool, manage the supply resource structure for responsible category. Maintain and extend cooperation with strategy suppliers.
4. Analysis spending, internal requirement character, make requirement management baseline, push to combine requirement of different country, different department, and create possibility of regional central purchasing.
5. Collect and combine regional requirement, organize and handle the regional bidding for responsible category.
6. Support and handle of high amount purchasing project in countries for responsible category.
7. Purchasing process control and optimization. Monitor the status of fulfilment in responsible category, insure current process is followed. And make optimization suggestion for current process, if necessary.
8. Communicate with HQ colleagues for the category strategy, consider how to fulfill in local market.
Bachelor's degree or above in Commercial / Finance / Supply Chain or related
At least 5 year's work experience at Procurement position for MKT related categories
Have purchasing experience in internal companies located in Germany
Familiar with Germany market of related categories: event, booth, PR, digital
Able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment
Excellent communication skills and social ability
Fluent spoken and written in German and English
Have willing to travel within Europe