|Job Ref:||EMP375641||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Charnwood||Address:||Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000/year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 21:32|
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join their growing team. The Process Engineer will to provide engineering support to operations and to deliver all maintenance activities on site to high standards of compliance with all business and regulatory requirements. The focus of the work will be to ensure that processes operate efficiently and safely, and in compliance with cGxP regulation.|
Experience working within a Pharmaceutical environment
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide process engineering support to formulation and development operations.
2. Support the management of the site maintenance programme to ensure that plant and facilities are kept safe and compliant with statutory regulation and company procedures.
3. Develop, maintain and improve engineering procedures to execute all Engineering activity in a safe and compliant way.
4. Manage external engineering service providers.
5. Develop, maintain and control site engineering documentation, including engineering specifications and drawings.
6. Manage the introduction of new items or modifications to process, utility and HVAC equipment.
7. Conduct optimisation studies and perform detailed engineering analysis of existing process equipment and systems.
8. Lead investigative studies on existing plant problems or reviewing alternative design schemes for new process equipment/systems.
9. Commission and validate new and modified equipment and systems.
10. Undertake other duties in relation to the position as the Company requires, including working additional hours as requested by the Engineering Manager.
11. Ensure that engineering operates within the constraints of the environmental, HS&E legislation and future compliances.
Required skills and experience
- Educated in an Engineering discipline
- Experience working within a Pharmaceutical environment, or similar heavy regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience with engineering systems and compliance