|Job Ref:||EMP367199||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rosyth||Address:||Post Code:||KY11||Salary:||£22/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 21:33|
BAE Systems require two Commissioning Engineers to work on the Integrated Control Systems on the T26 in Rosyth. These are initial 6 month contracts paying £22.75/hr.|
Experience in carrying out technical analyses and investigations.
Top Major Tasks and Activities:
- Plan, control and deliver small to medium commissioning activities, and make an input as required to cross-functional investigations, ensuring requirements are delivered to plan
- The performance and conduct of electrical and or mechanical Commissioning during Ship Assembly, System Commissioning and System Integration
- Ensure the safe and efficient electrical and/or mechanical testing and commissioning of all systems and equipment within the scope of the appropriate Test Groups for PWLS Commissioning.
- Ensures that the relevant operating Rules generated by the operational safety cases are fully understood and implemented during all Test and Commissioning activities.
- Ensure the all systems are commissioned to schedule with the minimum disruption and re-work.
- Monitor and assist any Production Test activities and Equipment Suppliers Commissioning to eliminate or minimise any conflict that occurs re personnel/equipment safety, safety and programme.
- Ensure that all Electrical and or Mechanical Commissioning is conducted iaw the approved Test documentation to maintain the requirements of the test and commissioning programme.
- Ensure that the Electrical and/or Mechanical Commissioning is conducted iaw the Quality requirements of the ACA Testing and Trials Code of Practice
- Assist (as required) in the maintenance and upkeep of equipment installed on the ship
Key responsibilities include:
NA Commissioning Engineer is accountable to the Principal Commissioning Engineer for the execution of their tasks.
NA technical issues in order to develop proposals for investigations and/or solutions, including process improvements.
NA fully in developing, maintaining and modifying commissioning processes and procedures in assigned areas in response to technical developments and operational need.
Carry out technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options, and prepare reports with suggested recommendations to support the resolution of problems and the improvement of